MEDIA ADVISORY ON THE PASSING AWAY OF EMALAHLENI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY EXECUTIVE MAYOR CLLR LINAH MALATJIE
The communication is a strategic function. The unit deals with Internal & External Communication, Conducting imbizo Programmes, Media and stakeholder liaison, media production, marketing and branding. The municipality has adopted the communication strategy, which entails the channels and tools of communicating to the stakeholders. These channels and tools are amongst other municipal website, municipal face-book, local print and electronic media.
Latest from Communications Unit
- NOTICE: PUBLIC COMMENTS ON WORK IN THE PUBLIC ROAD RESERVE BY-LAW
- NOTICE: Comments on the draft Water Service Development Plan (WSDP).
- NOTICE: TO INFORM AND INVITE PRESENTATIONS FROM THE LOCAL COMMUNITY ON THE INTENTION TO AMMEND CONTRACT OR AGREEMENT PROCURED THROUGH MUNICIPAL SUPPLY CHAIN POLICY IN LINE WITH THE MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT ACT SECTION 116.
- IMBIZO: DRAFT IDP 2022 - 2027 and DRAFT BUDGET 2022/23 PRESENTATION
- NOTICE: 2022/23 - 2026/27 DRAFT INTERGRATED DEVELOPMENT PLAN (IDP)