- the meter will stop accepting new credit tokens, and will then stop dispensing electricity after the existing credit is used up;
- Any token generated after this date which utilises the 24-digit Token Identifier (TID), calculated on the current system, will be rejected by the meters as being old tokens as the TID value encoded in the token will have reset back to 0.
MEDIA STATEMENT: STANDARD TRANSFER SPECIFICATION (STS) IMPLEMENTATION
The communication is a strategic function. The unit deals with Internal & External Communication, Conducting imbizo Programmes, Media and stakeholder liaison, media production, marketing and branding. The municipality has adopted the communication strategy, which entails the channels and tools of communicating to the stakeholders. These channels and tools are amongst other municipal website, municipal face-book, local print and electronic media.
Latest from Communications Unit
- SCAM ALERT: MUNICIPALITY WARNS OF A ELECTRICITY TOKEN SCAM
- NOTICE: RESOLUTION ON LEVYING OF PROPERTY RATES FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 01 JULY 2022 TO 30 JUNE 2023
- MEDIA STATEMENT: WATER CONSERVATION AND WATER DEMAND MANAGEMENT MEDIA STATEMENT
- NOTICE: EMALAHLENI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY DRAFT ELM HERITAGE RESOURCES BY-LAW
- NOTICE: ON THE DAM WINTER FLEA MARKET