Kindly furnish us with a written quotation for the supply of the goods/services as detailed below:
Request for serving of Municipal fire extinguishers
The quotation must be submitted on the letterhead of your business, signed and not later than 17 January 2022
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least thirty (30) days from date of your offer.
- Price (s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT.
- A firm delivery period must be indicated.
- For all transactions the following must be attached:
- Proof of the paid up Municipal Rates and Taxes account of the company or its directors.
- MBD forms
- CSD report (Must be registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Scoring points-Certified copy of BBBEE certificate should be attached
- Evaluation criteria-The 80/20 PPPFA system for requirements with a Rand from R30 000 to R200 000 (all applicable taxes included)
Failure to comply with these conditions and filling of the declaration form may invalidate your offer.