Emalahleni Local Municipality, Office of the Executive Mayor offers Financial Assistance to qualifying applicants from historically disadvantaged backgrounds within the jurisdiction of the Municipality wishing to undertake full time undergraduate studies at any public South African University of FET College.
- Only South African Citizens residing in the jurisdiction Emalahleni Local Municipality who intend on pursuing undergraduate studies at a public Institution of Higher learning are legible to apply.
- The applicant must have proven financial need as determined by the household threshold.
- Applications with incorrect or incomplete information will lead to your application being disqualified.
- The following qualifications will be prioritized: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning, Analytical Chemistry, Horticulture, Microbiology, Environmental Management, Water and Sanitation and Disaster Management.
- Qualifying applicants will be expected to enter into an agreement with the Emalahleni Local Municipality.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
Please submit your documents at the Youth Development Unit:
Emalahleni Local Municipality
Civic Centre 2nd floor (Youth Development Unit)
Cnr. Mandela & Street
If no response is received from Emalahleni Local Municipality within 30 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application has not been successful.
PLEASE NOTE: THAT NO FAXED OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND THAT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED