Flush the toilet only when necessary (If it’s yellow, let it mellow)
Reduce your showering times’.
Cover swimming pools to reduce water evaporation.
Avoid always using the hosepipe to clean patios or driveways.
Only wash full loads of dishes or laundry
Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth.
Be sure to fix any leaks around your home.
Use recycled water when watering your plants.
Minimise how often you wash your car.
Water your garden after sunrise and before sunset.
MEDIA STATEMENT: WATER CONSERVATION AND WATER DEMAND MANAGEMENT MEDIA STATEMENT
The communication is a strategic function. The unit deals with Internal & External Communication, Conducting imbizo Programmes, Media and stakeholder liaison, media production, marketing and branding. The municipality has adopted the communication strategy, which entails the channels and tools of communicating to the stakeholders. These channels and tools are amongst other municipal website, municipal face-book, local print and electronic media.
Latest from Communications Unit
- WATER CONSERVATION AND WATER DEMAND MANAGEMENT MEDIA STATEMENT
- ELM NEWSLETTER Q2 2023/24
- 2023 CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR MESSAGE BY THE EXECUTIVE MAYOR OF EMALAHLENI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
- IDP Representative and LED Forum Held at the Civic Centre Banquet Hall
- THE EXECUTIVE MAYOR, CLLR LEAH MABUZA TABLES HER 100DAY’S MILESTONES ON THE OCCASION OF THE BUSINESS BREAKFAST ROUNDTABLE EMALAHLENI CIVC CENTRE, BANQUET HALL